As promised, here’s Marin Theatre’s new season, with observations by moi.
- Frankie and Johnny in the Clair de Lune by Terrence McNally. Another one I’ve read but never seen.
- 1001 by Jason Grote. Bay Area premiere. I can’t wait to see this one. The script is awesome!
- My Children! My Africa! by Athol Fugard. I’ll have to go with Ian; he’s a huge Fugard fan.
- Lydia by Octavio Solis. Bay Area premiere. Octavio’s stuff is gorgeous; this should be great.
- What the Butler Saw by Joe Orton. A classic.
They’ll also be producing the winner of its Sky Cooper New American Play Prize in April 2009.