- Their first production had cheap tickets and lots of beer; always a winner for me.
- Their upcoming play is about a rising competitive eating star whose girlfriend leaves him after going vegan and features a guy eating hot dogs really, really fast.
- Their next-next play takes place at 3AM in the keno lounge of Circus Circus. That’s the Reno Circus Circus, two steps seedier than the shitty Vegas Circus Circus.
- The company was “born from the ashes of the worst production of Hamlet ever.”
- They have a cool website.
- Their mission is to “encourage people to work on new plays.”
- The founders look a bit like Garth Hudson and Robbie Robertson from The Band, circa 1968.
Their next play, Deep Fried Cheese is gonna be at the Climate Theater in August; I’m definitely gonna check it out.